‘I am ready to drag Oba of Lagos to ICCJ’

SON of former governor of old Anambra State, Chief C.C Onoh, Dr. Josef Onoh has vowed to drag the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu to the International Criminal Court of Justice, ICC over his alleged statement in which he warned that any Igbo resident in his domain who dares to vote against the governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Akinwunmi Ambode in Saturday’s poll in Lagos will die.

Onoh, reacting to the threat, described the Oba’s utterance as “a grievous incitement against the Igbos in Lagos”.

According to him, “let it be known that whether Oba Akilou’s threat come to fruition or not, I have concluded to take him to the ICC where he will keep company to the like Charles Taylor and answer to human right charges that will be preferred against him”.

He stated that Oba Akiolu by his treat of sinking Ndigbo into the lagoon if they vote against APC in the April 11governorship election for Lagos State and “inflammatory comment” that should be condemned.

He therefore urged his fellow Igbo brothers and sisters to exercise their fundamental right and vote for whom they want irrespective of the threat.

“I urge all Lagosians and indeed the entire Nigerians to come out in mass on Saturday to vote for candidates of their choice irrespective of party affiliation or tribe”, he stated. .

Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu was quoted as having warned that any Igbo resident who vote against the governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Akinwunmi Ambode in Saturday’s poll in Lagos will die.

Akiolu, who summoned all Eze Ndigbo in Lagos State to his palace on Sunday warned that he would not have anyone or Igbo men stop Ambode from becoming governor.

“On Saturday, if any one of you goes against Ambode who I picked, that is your end. If it doesn’t happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it’s not my father who gave birth to me.

“Jonathan is my son and I speak to him every day, by the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivided chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future.

On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die inside this water.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he can never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God.

I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere, if you do what I want, Lagos will continue to be prosperous for you, if you go against my wish, you will perish in the water,” he stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard