18 Celebrities you never knew were Bisexual




1. Andy Dick
Often mistaken as gay, Andy Dick actually swings both ways. The MTV host was quoted in an issue on Washington Post, saying, “just because I’ve been with guys, and I’m bi, doesn’t mean I’m gay.”



2. Mel B
The Spice Girl was quoted to say, “I did have a four-year relationship with a woman. But I’ve been very happily married for seven years to a penis. An amazing guy.”

3. Megan Fox
“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”



4. David BowieOpening up to Playboy in 1976, he said, “It’s true — I am a bisexual. But I can’t deny that I’ve used that fact very well. I suppose it’s the best thing that ever happened to me.” At the present he is married to sizzling hot model, Iman.

5. Snooki
“I would consider myself bi. I’ve done stuff with girls before. But I would never be with a girl because I like … penis.”

6. Alan Cumming
The Good Wife star stated “I still define myself as a bisexual even though I have chosen to be with Grant. I’m sexually attracted to the female form even though I am with a man and I just feel that bisexuals have a bad rap.” He is married to husband, Grant Shaffer and they live in New York. In the past, he had relationships with women and even married actress, Hilary Lyon.



6. Drew Barrymore
“Do I like women sexually? Yeah, I do. Totally. I have always considered myself bisexual.”

7. Angelina Jolie
“I have loved women in the past and slept with them. I think if you love and want to pleasure a woman, particularly if you are a woman yourself, then certainly you know how to do things a certain way.”

8. Amy Winehouse
The late musician was controversial. Here’s what she said to UK tabloid News of the World “There is something about being with a woman that is very satisfying. I don’t care what people think about me being bi — I do what feels good.”

9. KeshaAlthough she wasn’t pretty straight with her status, it is obvious which way she swings. “I don’t love just men. I love people. It’s not about a gender. It’s just about the spirit that exudes from that other person you’re with. I wouldn’t say I’m gay or straight -– I don’t like labeling things anyway. I just like people.”

10. Amber Rose
We’re not surprised here. These are her words: “They label me a bisexual freak stripper that fucks Kanye on a daily basis. To answer that: I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. I’m not into bestiality, but as far as humans go, I definitely find beauty in everybody, whether they’re heavy-set, super-skinny, if they’re white, black, Indian, Asian, Spanish. I can see beauty in anybody. I’m not into threesomes or orgies and shit like that. If I see a women and I think she’s beautiful and I like her, and she likes me back we can definitely try to be in a relationship together.”

11. Michelle Rodriguez
The Fast and Famous star finds women intriguing. “I’ve never walked the carpet with anyone, so they wonder: ‘What does she do with her vagina?’ …I’ve gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too fucking curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks.”

12. Thandie Newton“We’re all potentially bisexual; it all depends on your circle, your upbringing and all kinds of things. Or maybe I`m just talking about myself. I could`ve easily fallen in love with a woman over a man.”

13. Bai Ling
It’s not news that she’s pretty open about her sexuality. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, she said, “When I was in the United States I didn’t always have an interpreter in interviews and I didn’t speak English so well. There was some confusion. My name is pronounced bi, so when I was asked, Are you bi? I said, Yes, I am Bai. Do you like men? Of course! Do you like women? Why yes! And later I found out what that means and I said, Sure, I am bi! But I think the interpreters and the reporters thought that I didn’t know what I was saying because I was so open about it. They were uncomfortable about it. Such a thing is not important for me.”

14. Clive Davis
“On this night, after imbibing enough alcohol, I was open to responding to his sexual overtures. Was I nervous? Absolutely. Did the heavens open up? No. But it was satisfying.”

15. Mary Lynn RajskubPopularly known as Chloe O’Brien on the hit TV series, 24, Mary has been straight with her bisexuality. “Recently I went through all my stuff in the entire house and went through everything damaged or unuseful or I don’t love,” she says.” That’s how I ended up looking through this box of photos and then, Oh! It’s the hot waitress from El Torito Grill. I dated her.” She also told “The Adam Carolla Show” (via After Ellen), “I am bisexual and women are beautiful. I have had a lot of experiences with women.”

16. Margaret Cho
“I’m technically not able to stay with one person sexually because I’m bisexual.”

17. Jessie J



“I’ve never denied it… If I meet someone and I like them, I don’t care if they’re a boy or a girl.”

18. Marlon BrandoFamously known as The Godfather, Marlon Brando said this: “Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard