Nollywood Actress Speaks On How She Overcame Barrenness

Popular Nollywood actress, Folashade Omoniyi-Adewale also known as Lepa Shandy, has been out of the movie scene for a while now is back into the country.


Actress Lepa Shandy

The fair-skinned actress who relocated to the United Kingdom (UK), to spend quality time with her husband has returned into the country to continue what she knows how to do best.

In an interview with Encomium Magazine, Lepa Shandy opened up on her marriage, career and her inability to conceive for years.

She disclosed that, “I really don’t think about it. Just like I said, it’s just by the special grace of God, not that I am better than any other person. One of the reasons I don’t bother thinking about it is that if you move from a bad situation to the worse one, that’s when you will be crying up and down. But if God has smiled on you and gave you no reason to think about the bad past, you will not even remember to think of anything again rather than giving thanks to God all the time.
For instance, when you become rich, you will keep wondering how you survived the situation when you had nothing. You will not even be able to recall the experience just because God has put smiles on your face. That’s one of my interesting stories. God has really smiled at me and moved me from grace to higher grace. I thank Him for that”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard