Femi Otedola reveals Why they collected bribe from billionaire businessman – Emenalo

Emenalo said the plan was to collect the money and report Otedola.



Mr. Boniface Emenalo, who was a member of the House of Representatives Ad hoc Committee on Fuel Subsidy, has revealed why he and Mr. Farouk Lawan, collected bribe from billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola.

Testifying before Justice Angela Otakula of the High Court in Lugbe, Abuja, Emenalo said “The money I collected from Mr. Otedola was meant to be an exhibit to prove that members of the ad hoc committee were being pressurised and I informed my Chiarman (Lawan) and handed over the money to him (my chairman).”
“I maintain my stand that the money collected from Otedola was to show that it was to bribe members of the committee,” he added.


Emenalo’s accomplice, Lawan is also accused of demanding and receiving a bribe from Otedola, so as to remove the name of his company, Zenon Petroleum and Gas Limited, from the list of companies indicted in the fuel subsidy scam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard