I love West Ham and I am going nowhere - Payet

 Payet
Payet says he loves the supporters at West Ham France sensation at the just concluded Euro 2016 championship, Dimitri Payet has quashed speculation over his future at West Ham. This follows his announcement that he is not leaving the West London outfit.

According to Payet, he is “100% staying at West Ham.”  He told The Sun: “I’ve heard about all the interest and I’m flattered. But I love West Ham. “We had a fantastic season and I can’t wait to play in the Olympic Stadium. “I’m 100% staying at West Ham, I love the club. “I can tell the Hammers fans that.” Payet helped the Hammers to a seventh-place finish in the Premier League last season. Having performed impressively during last Premier league campaign and the Euro 2016 championship,
the 29-year-old had been linked with a move away from Cottage Road. The Frenchman scored nine goals and created 12 more for the Hammers in the Premier League last season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard