James Harden Says He and Kanye West Will Design a Shoe Together

Marcio Jose Sanchez/Associated Press
Yeezy 'bout to be jumping with James Harden.
The Houston Rockets star guard confirmed he would be teaming up with Kanye West to design a shoe, although the pair has yet to have official conversations.

Here's what he told Complex Sneakers' Matt Welty:
Yeah [we’re going to do a shoe]. Me and ‘Ye haven’t had any conversations yet. I think it could possibly happen in the near future, especially with how well everything’s going and how well he’s doing with the Yeezys. I think everyone’s excited about the wave that’s coming: Off the court, fashion, and on the court. Dame, Kyle Lowry, Wigg, everyone’s excited about everything that’s going on.
Welty spoke with three other NBA stars signed with Adidas: Derrick Rose, Damian Lillard and Andrew Wiggins. All three expressed some degree of interest in having the rapper help with their designs, too.
"I haven’t spoken to him yet, but I would love if he were to design me a shoe," Rose said. "If he wants to design me a shoe and give it to me, without even looking at it, I’ll take it."
[h/t Complex Sneakers]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard