Khloe Kardashian recalls horrible time working with Donald Trump


Khloe Kardashian never wanted to be hired by the Donald.
The reality star reflected on her horrible time on "Celebrity Apprentice" with Donald Trump, long before the show's host was the Republican nominee for president.
"I didn't care to do Celebrity Apprentice," the 32-year-old confessed while talking on "Chelsea" in an episode that aired on Wednesday.
"My mom made me do it," she continued.
The youngest Kardashian sister appeared on the reality show in 2009 and was fired by Trump during the eighth season after he discovered she had been arrested for a DUI two years earlier.
"I was just stressing myself out, and then dealing with him (Trump), and then about to be fired, I was like, 'f--- you,' I don't want to do this," she explained.
"I hated every minute of it," she recalled. "I was put in situations I would never be in real life."
The former "Kocktails with Khloe" host continued to throw shade at the bombastic candidate when she was asked if momager Kris Jenner would cast a vote for Trump.
"I don't think so, no," she said.
"I don't think he would make a good president," she continued.
Unfortunately, Kardashian didn't bring up her thoughts on brother-in-law, Kanye West's potential run for office in 2020.
The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star was joined on the Netflix show by former "Celebrity Apprentice" rejects: NeNe Leakes, Clay Aiken and Lisa Lampanelli.
Lampanelli lambasted Trump for always complementing the women in the show, except for her.
Meanwhile, Aiken confessed he believes Trump will become president come November. 
"That's frightening to me," he said.
"I don't want him to win and I will certainly vote for Hillary and encourage everyone to. But this is a change year," he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard