Remember THIS J-Lo dress? She's (kinda) wearing it again in her new music video

Last night Jennifer Lopez revealed her new video for I Luh Ya Papi, and in doing so, she basically won the battle of Throwback Thursday.

J-Lo gave us the best Throwback Thursday, ever!
Jennifer Lopez via Instagram

The 44-year-old former GLAMOUR cover star debuted her new music video featuring French Montan - scroll down to watch.
After a pretty long intro, we watch J-Lo rocking some MAJOR throwback ensembles; from the infamous Grammys dress (but in jumpsuit form), to what she wore in the music video for I'm Real.


J-Lo gave us the best Throwback Thursday, ever!
Rex Features

The video isn't just about J-Lo wearing retro-inspired clothes - the 44-year-old looks like she's having the BEST time objectifying men in a dream sequence. Apparently her beau Casper Smart watched her record the video - that's not awkward at all.

Talking about her new album, J-Lo told American radio starion Power 106: "My roots are hip-hop, my roots are R&B, my roots are pop, my roots are Latin. All that always comes out in my records. I've always found that when I follow my own heart, that's when my music is the best. This album is right back to that for me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard