Drew Barrymore has baby number two! Baby name revealed...

Congratulations to Drew Barrymore and her husband Will Kopelman on the arrival of their baby girl. The new parents have chosen the name Frankie, and we love it.
The actress, who is now a mummy to two (Drew already has 19-month-old daughter Olive) released a statement which said they were "happy" and "proud".
Drew Barrymore has baby number two! Baby name revealed...
Rex Features
It is believed that the 39-year-old actress gave birth on Tuesday.
The statement, released to People magazine, said: "Happy to announce that today we are the proud parents of our second daughter, Frankie Barrymore Kopelman.

"Olive has a new little sister, and everyone is healthy and happy!"
On Saturday, Drew Barrymore rallied up some of her closest friends for a baby shower - Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow and Reese Witherspoon were all in attendance.
Talking about having another girl, Drew told People magazine at the beginning of the year: "I'm relieved I'm having another girl. I have everything I need. It's all about hand-me-downs and room sharing and all that stuff. I'm pretty psyched about that!"
Congrats from all of us here at GLAMOUR

ON 28 MARCH 2014, WE WROTE...

Wow! Drew Barrymore is very very pregnant.
Drew donned her high heels for a walk on the red carpet at CinemaCon in Las Vegas, confidently showing off her growing baby bump.
Drew Barrymore has baby number two! Baby name revealed...
PA
The 39-year-old actress opted for a bright yellow Ludwig Boutique vintage dress, which she teamed with nude Dana Davis heels. Luckily for her, she had her longtime pal and Blended co-star Adam Sandler to keep her safely on two feet.
The duo, who LOVE working together, arrived in Vegas to promote their latest film, a romantic comedy about a couple who find themselves on the same vacation after a disastrous blind date.
At the event, Drew Barrymore was surprised to be honored with the Female Star of the Year award at CinemaCon.
The 39-year old told The New York Times: "I don't think I'm a good actor. I feel like it's fake and yucky and it just doesn't ring true. I'm not an actor, I'm a pretender."
Don't be so hard on yourself, Drew - you're awesome!

ON 12 DECEMBER 2013, WE WROTE...

After confirming that she is pregnant with her second child, Drew Barrymore has further revealed that she is expecting a second baby girl.
The actress let slip the happy news during her acceptance speech at the 2013 Beauty Inc Awards in New York yesterday where she was awarded the gong for Newcomer Of The Year for her beauty range, FLOWER Beauty.
The 38-year-old said: "Thank you to WWD Beauty Inc for awarding FLOWER Beauty… I am so proud to accept this in celebration of women, including my daughter and my future daughter."
She continued: "I have grown up in a make-up chair. I loved watching women in this aspirational environment… It was and always will be important to me to send messages of empowerment. And on a business level, I wanted to give women the finest formulas. They deserve to have that level of quality, and I wanted to be the brand that delivers that to them."
News of Barrymore's second pregnancy was announced at the beginning of November. The actress already has a 14-month old daughter Olive with husband Will Kopelman.

ON 5 NOVEMBER 2013, WE WROTE...

There's another Baby Barrymore on the way as Drew B's rep has confirmed that the actress is expecting her second child.
Drew Barrymore has baby number two! Baby name revealed...
Rex Features

The star, who is married to Will Kopelman, sparked rumours of a baby bump after wearing a series of voluminous outfits and her publicist announced the news yesterday.
Drew and Will already have a one-year-old daughter Olive.
Last month she admitted on the Tonight Show that she'd like another baby "very much, right away".
Drew Barrymore has baby number two! Baby name revealed...
Drew and Will Kopelman with Olive earlier this yearRex Features
"I grew up as an only child," she said, "and although that really works for some people and for some parents that's the way they want to do it."
Drew also admitted that she didn't want her children growing up in the spotlight in the same way she did.
"I had such an exposed childhood… I appreciate my journey, but I don't want that for my kid… Not any of it. It has nothing to do with whether I liked my childhood. I really did. But as a parent, that isn't the childhood that I'd provide."
SOURCE: E! ONLINE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard