The best singing priest, ever? Watch the viral wedding vid

Here at GLAMOUR we love a viral wedding video; whether it's an elaborate marriage proposal, or a dog dressed up as a bridesmaid, we just love them all. But we have a new favourite - thanks to this video going viral, we now know that there's a priest out there who has one amazing voice. 
Scroll down to watch (it already has over 3million views)...
The best singing priest, ever? Watch the viral wedding vid
Fr Ray Kelly has become a YouTube sensation after singing the Leonard Cohen version of Hallelujah on a couple's wedding day in Ireland.

The best singing priest, ever? Watch the viral wedding vid
Fast forward to 0:57 seconds, and watch the priest break into song - surprising everyone, especially the bride and groom.

Talking about his gig, he told a radio station in Ireland: "Normally local people know I sing at weddings, funerals or when I'm asked, but they didn't know. We had the rehearsal on Thursday evening and at the end I said, 'sure maybe I'll sing an aul song for you myself'. The bride Leah grinned and said 'OK sure' but I don't think she was taking it too seriously."
Someone get Simon Cowell on the phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard