Kate Winslet: "The Titanic nude scene still haunts me!"

That nudey Titanic scene may be one of the most famous moments in the film's history - but Kate Winslet is NOT a fan. 
Speaking about the moment where Jack sketches Rose naked, while she wears a Heart of the Ocean necklace, Kate Winslet told Yahoo that 17 years on, photographs of that moment still haunt the actress. 
Kate Winslet: "The Titanic nude scene still haunts me!"
Rex Features
"I don't sign that (picture)," she said. "It feels very uncomfortable. Why would you do that? People ask me to sign that a lot."
Indeed they do - just a few weeks ago at the Divergent premiere, Kate was offered a recreation of that very sketch to sign, which must have annoyed her a little bit: 

Kate Winslet: "The Titanic nude scene still haunts me!"
Rex Features
"There's a photo of it as well that someone has lifted from a still of the film, and that photo gets passed around too. I'm like 'No! I didn't mean for it to be a photograph that I would end up seeing still 17 years later.'"
"It's still haunting me," she added. But luckily, Kate's got a sense of humour, saying all the fuss is "quite funny really."
Guess even Kate didn't expect for that moment to become so immortalised in pop culture - so the lesson learned here is this: never get butt-naked in one of the biggest films of all time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard