Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas split up after two years together



The break-up comes just a month after Cressida joined Harry at one of his first official engagements.
Though, in the last month, Harry and Cressy, as she is known to her friends, have hardly been seen out together.
Harry enjoyed a holiday in Botswana without her just a couple of weeks ago.
The news of their split was first announced by US showbiz magazine People.
Since the story broke, various Palace sources have confirmed the break-up but it's understood the decision was "amicable" and "they remain the best of friends".
It came the same day that Harry's brother William celebrated his anniversary with Kate.
Following his split from Cressida, Harry is back to being one of the world's most eligible bachelors.
Here are some celebrities who have admitted to fancying the playboy prince in the past:

Katy Perry
When asked if she'd make the move to the UK, Katy Perry told Grazia: "‘I love beans on toast, the monarchy and the countryside.
"Prince Harry is single and I love a hot ginger…"
Cheryl Cole
When asked (pre-Tre) if she was single on The Graham Norton Show, Cheryl smiled and said: “But I would consider Prince Harry. Call me.”
She previously revealed, "I love Prince Harry, I dreamt I married him"
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
The model told a US telly show: "I'm waiting for my proposal [from Harry]. I keep writing. I think he knows how obsessed I am.
"Well, he does now. He's so handsome...Come on Harry!"
Harry and Cressida are due as guests at Guy Pelly's wedding - a close friend of both Harry and William - at Memphis Polo club in the US this Saturday.
According to The Sun, Cressida has now pulled out of the trip.
A source close to the couple said the split was "very amicable".
The couple had been dating for two years after being first introduced by Princess Eugenie.
Prince Harry's split with Cressida Bonas is one of the top stories on today's edition of Good Morning Britain.
Not everyone is impressed by this however...
Prince Harry's love life is one of the top stories on today. This must be the serious journalism Susanna Reid left the BBC for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard