The cutest Father's Day celebrity Instagram pictures

Yesterday, celebrity dads had a reason to celebrate because it was Father's Day. Lots of A-listers here in the UK, and from across the pond marked the occasion with the odd tweet or Instagram post, showing off pics of them with their poppas - here are our favourites...

Kim Kardashian

The cutest Father's Day celebrity Instagram pictures
Kim Kardashian/Instagram
Caption: "This is what life is about! Our baby girl turned 1 today! We played so hard they passed out while we were watching the game! Happy Father's Day to the best daddy in the world! The way you love our daughter and protect her makes me filled with so much love! #BestDayEver #Twins #HappyFathersDay #HappyBirthday"

Josh Duhamel


Caption: "Proud to be this kid's dad. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there"

Lauren Conrad


Caption: "Happy Father's Day"

Ashley Tisdale


Caption: " Happy Father's Day daddy!! Thanks for all the pep talks and telling me to never give up. You do so much for our family and show me hard work does pay off! I love you!!  #happyfathersday   #daddysgirl"

Nikki Reed


Caption: "Happy Father's Day to my favorite man in the world. I wouldn't be who I am today without your unconditional love, wisdom and daily reminders of how special I am. You are my rock. You are my world. I couldn't ask for a better role model, a better father, or a better friend. I love you dad. To the moon and back."

Kendall Jenner


Caption: "happy Father's Day to the most wonderful man I know. love you daddy!"

Chloe Green


Caption: "Happy Fathers's Day to the most amazing man in the world I love you so much you are the best dad ever a true inspiration I am so luck I LOVE YOU"

Millie Mackintosh


Caption: "Happy Father's Day - love you x" 

Kourtney Kardashian


Caption: " Happy Father's Day  @letthelordbewithyou ! Thank you for loving being a daddy more than anything else."

Gwen Stefani


Caption:  "I always thought you'd be a good dad" #simplekindoflife   #iwasright  #happyfathersday"

Ashley Bell


Caption: "Happy Father's Day"

Rachel Zoe 


Caption: " Happy Father's Day to the best husband and daddy my ❤️❤ my everything  @rbermanus   #love   #liveforyou #skylermorrison   #kaiusjagger"

Abbey Clancy


Caption: "Happy Father's Day to the best dad in the workd and man of my dreams x"

Zac Efron


Caption: "To the best man I've ever known, Thank you for everything you've taught me. Your Son, Z"

Paris Hilton


Caption: " Happy Fathers Day  @RickHilton7 ! Love you so much! Love always Paris" 

Karlie Kloss


Caption: " Happy Fathers Day Dad. I love and admire you more than you will ever know. Thank you for your endless support, patience and love.  @kmkloss  @kimbykloss and  @kariannkloss  and I are Lucky to have you as our Dad."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard