Even my kids ask me to marry, Ibinabo confirms marriage rumours



The hot rumour in town right now is about the President of Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima getting married after five children. The rumour has it that the actress, who is holidaying in the United States of America, with her undisclosed hubby, would be walking down the aisle in Portharcourt by December of this year.


On marriage, she said “When I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him. I want to marry please. All my children are grown-up now. I need my own company. Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all.”WG, however had a chat with the actress who confirmed the story to be true, saying, she has always had marriage on her mind. “Remember, I once said I never ruled out marriage. “When I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him. I want to marry please. All my children are grown-ups now. I need my own company. Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all.” she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard