Wale Dismisses Meek Mill's Twitter Attack

Wale has brushed off a Twitter attack from fellow rapper Meek Mill after he was accused of failing to support his label mate's new album.
Mill took aim at the Pretty Girls hitmaker in a series of posts on Tuesday (08Jul14), a day after announcing plans for his next album Dreams Worth More Than Money, and suggested the stars, who are members of Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group (Mmg) crew, had fallen out some time ago.
He tweeted, "Wale just ain't gone tweet a thing about my album.... He's been hating on me long time now ...don't even text me cornball! #UNOTMmg (sic)..."
Mill went on to lash out at other hip-hop stars in the music industry too, stating, "I don't need no support...It's about a lot of these dudes really b hating behind closed doors..All these guys that's on the rap scene kno (sic)".
Wale responded to the online attack shortly afterwards and shared a snap of an Instagram.com picture he had posted seven weeks ago, urging fans to check out Mill's new track Suicidal.
In the accompanying message, he wrote, "Few weeks ago. (7w (weeks)) I posted this .but ok. Movin along . My Avi (avatar) always changed when it's That time .. Ok that's not enough... But I don't care.. I wrote a long a** post (promoting the song) day before his single dropped .. (sic)".

Wale went on to comment on the lack of support he had received from his Mmg associates after his track with Mariah Carey, You Don't Know What To Do, was released in May (14), adding, "Mariah record dropped nobody said a word I didn't care .. I still don't... I carry myself with confidence and humility".
He also claimed that Mill had been the one to ignore his text messages after wishing him a Happy Father's Day last month (Jun14), and ended the lengthy post by insisting he had nothing against Mill.
He continued, "one (thing) I'm not is a hater... I'm me and I'll be me and do this s**t... till I don't wanna do it (sic). I encourage you to wake up soon as you find time. This was a post about #nothin"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard