Rita Ora Explains Break Up With Calvin Harris – “I Couldn’t Do Long Distance”



Rita Ora has spoken about her break up with ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris in a new interview with Cosmopolitan.

“It was the right guy at the wrong time,” Ora, 23, said of the 30-year-old DJ. “I was about to start a tour, and he was also all over the place.”

Ora started dating the Scottish producer and performer in May 2013. Harris confirmed the couple’s split this past June, tweeting, “To address speculation—myself and Rita ended our relationship some time ago. She is a beautiful, talented woman & I wish her all the best.”

“There’s only so much you can do when you don’t see each other,” said Ora. “I really admire people who have long-distance relationships. It’s an incredible achievement. I couldn’t do it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard