20 Really Dumb Famous People and Their Dumb Quotes to Prove It


This is our list of the Top 20 dumbest celebrities. Sometimes success and brains dont come together. A few of these people have some talent but sometimes that just isnt enough.

20. Shia LaBeouf


Shia plagarized an apology for plagarizing something when he got caught. Pure genius or just stupidity?

19. Mischa-Barton


Here is a real gem...."Pretty people aren't as accepted as other people. It comes with all these stigmas." We know... its tough being you.

18. Paul George


Paul G. has a tough time keeping his pants on as well as his phone camera off... He knocked up a 'dancer' (stripper) and then sent some 'photos' to a gay guy....

17. David Hasselhoff


The Hoff said "Beyond its entertainment values, 'Baywatch' has enriched and in many cases helped save lives." Sure bud!

16. Heidi Montage


ehhh. She married Spencer Pratt, another person on our list (spoiler alert!) and rearranged her face.... at least she has that bad video to hang onto.

15. Kanye West


You cant deny Kanye's music producing abilities. His humble approach really lets us appreciate it.

14. Mariah Carey


She really said this: "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor, starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

13. David Beckham


The guy knows how to play futbol but he was once quoted as saying "I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet."

12. Victoria Beckham


"It's straight from the horse's mouth. Not that I'm saying I'm a horse." This was in her autobiography. Thank you for the clarification.

11. Chris Brown


Besides hitting women Chris.. well Chris that is just bad and dumb.

10. Britney Spears


Ya'll have heard her talk and she said this. "I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."

9. Peter Gunz


Publicly caught up in a love triangle.

8. Kim Kardashian


Opps. My sex tape leaked! opps! Dumb? Crazy? Maybe crazy like a fox... but she did say this. "I think if I'm 40 and I don't have any kids and I'm not married, I would have a baby artificially inseminated. I would feel like Mary - like Jesus is my baby." Boy did she marry the right guy!

7. Arnold Schwarzenegger


Love child with his maid and said "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman." BUT he did kill Predator.. always remember that.

6. Tila Tequila


She says she knows the truth about Paul Walkers death and then praised Hitler allegedly. This was after she was allegedly stalking NFL player Shawn Merriman.

5. Ivana Trump


"Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything."

4. Isaiah Washington


Publicly said nasty things about a co-star.. Not smart.

3. Spencer Pratt


You can hear his brain making noise when he has to think. Listen closely.

2. Gwyneth Paltrow


She seems so sweet but sometimes she says things in a G.W. Bush way that you kind of know what they mean but it sounds pretty dumb.

1. Paris Hilton



"Wal-Mart... do they like make walls there?" Hot paris. Real 'hot'.

SOURCE: http://bulletindailynews.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard