I Did Not Steal Daniel Ademinokan-Stella Damasus Cries Out


Stella Damasus has finally addressed her relationship with Daniel Ademinokan.Contrary to popular opinion, she said she did not steal him. She told Golden Icons Tv

“Let me put it this way. Let me help you hit the nail on the head. One of the comments I have seen consistently, over and over again, is ‘Stella snatches somebody’s husband’, ‘Stella the husband snatcher’, which is what has been going on. And I had sworn that I would never talk about it, or even listen or stress myself about this thing but I have decided to do this now, so that I end this once and for all.First of all, let me paint a picture for you and you let me know what makes sense to you. When I looked up the word snatch or steal,let’s go to the dictionary. It means, forcefully taking something away from its original position. Forcefully. From its original position to another position. Something that does not belong to you. That’s what I gathered from the word snatch or steal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard