Super 45! Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Hot Body On The Cover Of Self Magazine



Jennifer Lopez always gives you a reason to doubt her age because 45 never looked so good. The sexy mother of two is the January cover girl for self magazine.

With two movies, a new TV show and having to partner with the folks at health and fitness company BodyLab to create a new program for women, complete with recipes, health tips, smoothies and calorie and exercise trackers, 2014 is definitely going to be a big year for Jlo.



In this issue, Jennifer Lopez dishes out on life, keeping fit and what to expect in 2015. “I’m facing my fears and working on myself”, she says. Speaking about her work outline, the sexy star said “I want to prove to everyone that I can do everything and be a superwoman,” she says. “But I have to take time for myself.”


Photo Credit: Self Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard