Kim Kardashian plants kisses on her "snuggle bear" North in adorable photos

Little North couldn't look cuter as she's smothered in kisses by mum Kim


Instagram
This makes our hearts melt!

Kim Kardashian has shared two sweet pictures of her and North enjoying some mother-daughter bonding time.

And our hearts melted ever so slightly.

Next to a sweet picture of the doting mum holding up a beaming North up in the air, she wrote: "My snuggle bear."

"I don't know if she's annoyed with my million daily kisses or my alien face," the reality star said next to another picture of her planting a kiss on North's chubby little cheek.

Or maybe she gets it from her dad Kanye?


Instagram
So cute!

Kim's keen to add to her brood and recently said having another child "can't come soon enough".

The 34-year-old star and Kanye are desperate to give their 19-month-old daughter North a younger brother or sister and have been "really trying" to conceive.

She said: "We’ve really been trying for another kid. More kids can’t come soon enough!”

The couple are enjoying being parents but the rapper suffered at the hands of his daughter recently when she flushed the 37-year-old star's mobile phone down the toilet.

She said: “She took Kanye’s phone and put it in the toilet and flushed it!”


Instagram
Boo

As well as having a naughty streak North has been learning some words and is already able to identify the moon, much to the surprise of her reality TV star mother.

She added to PEOPLE magazine: "She is halfway potty trained, which is insane for her age. Last night, she looked up at the sky and pointed and said, ‘Moon, Mom! Moon!’ I couldn’t believe she knew that.”

While Kim is not known for her religiousness, she recently prayed that she could have another child because she is so keen to be pregnant again.

The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star – who attended a Roman Catholic all-girls school - said: "I'm praying about it. I am not pregnant right now, not that I know of, but no, I'm not. I wish I was. I'm about 15 pounds heavier, but I'm not [pregnant.]"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard