Little Girl Wows The Crowd At Akwa Ibom PDP Rally With you raised me up, Don Jazzy Sign Her Please



There should be no bias, when it comes to talent recognition. Politics aside. Talent has no bias. If you are talented, you should be recognised by all irrespective of the platform the talent is exhibited.


Like facial beauty, a beautiful voice will travel deep into the abyss of the soul to bring back goose pimples. This was what this voice from a little girl between the ages of 11 and 14 did for me this afternoon when I tuned in to Channels TV watch the PDP rally .

I couldn’t help it. I had goose pimples I didn’t want it to finish when she sang a rendition of Westlife’s ‘You Raised Me Up’. I had to tweet and post messages requesting Channels TV to make a standalone video available

The world needed to listen to this little girl’s voice over and over again. I am yet to know her name. So if you do, kindly make it available so we may recognise her by name.


Enough of me. Posted below is the voice of the little girl in Uyo, Nigeria. Over to you Don Jazzy. What are you waiting for. Sign her up asap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard