Paul Pogba and Stormzy collaborate again to celebrate Frenchman's £100m move to Manchester United


Paul Pogba celebrated his world-record transfer to Manchester United by starring in a social media music video alongside rapper Stormzy.
Pogba was officiallyconfirmed as a United player early on Tuesday, ending the long-running saga surrounding his future, with the Premier League club set to pay Juventus £100million for the Frenchman's services.
Ever the showman, traditional shirt-and-scarf pictures weren't enough for the midfielder after putting pen to paper on a five-year contract at Old Trafford, as he teamed up with the grime artist - real name Michael Omari - for a 45-second clip which was posted on Twitter by sponsor Adidas.
In the video, entitled 'Pogba x Stormzy' and promoted with the hashtag #FirstNeverFollows, the footballer is seen wearing sunglasses and a white jacket as he shows off his dance moves, including his signature 'dab'.
Stormzy is clad in a United top as he performs a mash-up of his song Nigo Duppy and, at the end of the clip, turns to reveal Pogba's name printed across his back.
Reportedly, the video was posted on the artist's Facebook page on Monday, prematurely confirming Pogba's return to his former club. 
It is not the first time the two men have appeared together on camera.
In April, a YouTube video showed the Frenchman attempting to imitate Stormzy's south London accent while the pair also starred in another adidas production - titled Blah Blah Blah - which was released on July 30.
Pogba told MUTV of his excitement at re-signing for the Red Devils.
He said: 'There are no words to be honest, there are no words. I just came back to Carrington, it was like I just came back home.
'It looks like I went for a holiday and I've come back home. I'm happy and I see everyone, the same people, just a great feeling to be honest.'
LYRICS: STORMZY'S MASH-UP OF NIGO DUPPY 
Verse
Look man, I'm the one they all fear
I was the man of the year last year
Now I'm the man of the year for the second year straight
Like nobody don't compare
And now I'm sitting on the top and I'm looking straight down
Like 'Hold on is anybody there?'
Shut down Malia, shut down Iceland
Oh my god this shit's not fair
Look man, I was on the roads when Dizzee made Stop Dat
You're not a badboy, stop that
Pengtings on my WhatsApp
Yeah they love when I drop that
I put my city on my shoulders
You ain't cold, I'm cold, I'm the coldest
Got my Adidas creps with my nigo top
You can't get this yet, man are jokers
Yeah look, I made a tune with Nick Jonas
They said I sold out, that's bogus
I do a fire in the park, three million views
Now it's album time on the focus
Hook
Kill 'em with the skengman sound
Skengman flow, skeng man down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard