SEE IT: Jennifer Aniston gets emotional discussing self-doubt

 

Jennifer Aniston got emotional at the Giffoni Film Festival in Italy over the weekend.
As seen on a YouTube video, a teenage fan, using an Italian translator, asked the actress if she ever woke up in the morning and didn’t know who she was.
She then offered a candid response and even shed a few tears.
"There are not enough fingers and toes in this entire room to count how many times that moment has happened to me," she told the audience.
"We're all human beings at the end of the day, whether we're a waitress or a baker or a student or whatever we are, at the end of the day you kind of can hit walls and think I can't go any farther. Or this is too much. My heart can't take it or the pain is too great, or am I good enough? Will I survive?"
She continued, "And you just have to sort of somehow miraculously overcome. You just go, ‘I can't, yes I can, yes you can.'"
Aniston, 47, accepted a Lifetime Achievement award at the event known to be Europe's largest festival for children and teens.
The starlet also suggested young writers in the room to take "social media breaks" and get off their cellphones, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“I think we need to empower women to not just be about dresses and beauty and selfies. We need to start having conversations and put our phones down and get out of social media, take social media brakes,” she said. “That’s why we’re not seeing the right stories being told because everyone is stuck in their phones.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard