Is this evidence Taylor approved Kanye's lyrics? Kim Kardashian Snapchats conversation between rapper and singer about controversial Famous track


Kim Kardashian has shocked fans by sharing a recording of the phone call between Taylor Swift and Kanye West which seemingly proves the songstress approved his lyrics about her.
Kim, 35, shared several videos on her Snapchat account on Sunday showing the rapper talking to Taylor, 26, on speakerphone about his controversial Famous track.
The clips start with Kanye confirming the singer's Nashville number before he reads her the lyrics 'I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex'
In the next clip the 39-year-old is heard telling Taylor: 'I think this is a really cool thing to have,' 
Taylor then responds 'I know, I mean it’s like a compliment,'
'What I give a f**k about is you as a person and as a friend. I want things that make you feel good. I don’t want to do rap that makes people feel bad,' Kanye says.
The songstress then says 'Go with whatever line you think is better. It’s obviously very tongue in cheek either way. And I really appreciate you telling me about it. That’s really nice.'
'I just have a responsibility to you as a friend. Thanks for being so cool about it,' the rapper responds.
Taylor then gushes: 'I really appreciate it. The heads up is so nice…I never would have expected you to tell me about a line in a lyric. And the flowers that you sent me, I Instagrammed a picture of them and it’s the most Instagram likes I’ve ever gotten.'
'Relationships are more important than punchlines, you know,' Kanye says.
Taylor then adds, 'Yeah, I mean, I don’t think anybody would listen to that and be like, "Oh that’s a real bit. She must be crying."'
The videos do not appear to show Kanye asking Taylor about the lyrics 'I made that b***h famous,' which reportedly infuriated her when the song was released earlier this year.
Kim's Snapchats came shortly after she tweeted a thinly veiled reference about Taylor on Twitter.
'Wait it's legit National Snake Day?!?!? They have holidays for everybody, I mean everything these days!' she wrote followed by numerous snake emojis.
Taylor been suffering backlash on social media this week after comments made by her ex Calvin Harris accusing her of trying to 'bury him like she did Katy' in reference to her former friend Katy Perry.
Shortly after the DJ's comments, fans hit back at Taylor by posting hundreds of snake emojis on Taylor's social media account.
It wasreported in June that Taylor was trying to have Kim and Kanye destroy the recording of their conversation.  
In an interview published last month, Kim claimed that Taylor had not only approved the lyrics, but also agreed to laugh about the song at the Grammy awards in February.
In herGQ interview Kim said: 'She totally approved that,' she said, adding: 'She totally knew that that was coming out. She wanted to all of a sudden act like she didn't.' 
Kim also explained that they hadn't intentionally filmed the phone call as evidence against Taylor, but had caught it on tape as the cameras just happened to be continuously rolling.
Team Swift responded with a jab at the couple's marriage with a statement that read: 'Taylor does not hold anything against Kim Kardashian as she recognizes the pressure Kim must be under and that she is only repeating what she has been told by Kanye West.
'Taylor heard it for the first time when everyone else did and was humiliated. Kim Kardashian's claim that Taylor and her team were aware of being recorded is not true, and Taylor cannot understand why Kanye West, and now Kim Kardashian, will not just leave her alone.
'Kanye West and Taylor only spoke once on the phone while she was on vacation with her family in January of 2016 and they have never spoken since.
'Taylor has never denied that conversation took place.
'It was on that phone call that Kanye West also asked her to release the song on her Twitter account, which she declined to do.
'Kanye West never told Taylor he was going to use the term, "that b**ch" in referencing her. A song cannot be approved if it was never heard. Kanye West never played the song for Taylor Swift.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard