‘Please forgive me’… Daddy Freeze begs Fayose, Keyamo, Basketmouth



Ifedayo Olarinde, a radio personality better known as Daddy Freeze, has sought the forgiveness of the biggest recipients of his harshest criticism.

Famously opinionated, Daddy Freeze hardly used to care whose ox was gored when commenting on a public discourse but it appears that part of him may be changing.

The Cool FM on-air-personality on Monday night, through his social media accounts, apologised to Ayo Fayose, Ekiti state governor; Basketmouth, comedian and Festus Keyamo, a popular Lagos lawyer.

To Baskemouth, a former friend of his, Daddy Freeze asked to be forgiven while also stating that he forgave the comic “a long time ago”.

The pair has had a long-running war of words on social media and onstage, where they have taken direct swipes at each other.

“My dear brother Bright, @basketmouth, I miss how things used to be. If I have ever offended you, I use this as a medium to seek your forgiveness. Trust me, I have forgiven you a long time ago, and I am letting go of all the bitterness”, Daddy Freeze wrote.

Writing on Keyamo, the radio show host expressed “regrets” over his “tweets” about the lawyer while noting that he deserves to be a “senior advocate of Nigeria”.

Many believe Keyamo is long overdue for the title of SAN, however, the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), has repeatedly overlooked him.

“I regret my tweets about Mr. Festus Keyamo and offer him my sincere apologies. I believe he is a brilliant lawyer, passionate about the pursuit of justice in Nigeria and he definitely deserves to be a Senior Advocate of Nigeria”, he wrote.

While promising to be more respectful towards Fayose, the wristwatch aficionado said, “I will still criticise you though”.

Daddy Freeze once said the Ekiti governor should “pursue a career in comedy”, owing to the allegations made by the latter against Aisha Buhari, wife of the president.

He also expressed admiration for Pastor T.B Joshua of the Synagogue church and Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA, both of whom he says, inspire him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard